The Anti-Diet Guide to Overcoming Emotional Eating Online CourseYes! I want to feel good around food
All the information you need to stop out-of-control emotional eating, binge eating and feeling stressed over food... without falling into a diet cycle.
Do you ever find you...
- Experience out-of-control eating such as emotional eating, binge eating or stress eating?
- When you feel stressed, emotional or tired you often turn to food to cope?
- Feel your eating is all-or-nothing - really good or really bad?
- Feel guilt or shame about the foods you have eaten or spiral into hurtful self talk?
- Manage to eat healthy in the day or on weekdays but then lose control in the evenings or on weekends?
- Worry about what emotional eating, stress eating or binge eating is doing to your health
Imagine how it would feel if
✔ You felt connected, present and at peace while eating - for nourishment or for pleasure.
✔ You had other ways to cope beyond just food that leaves you feeling better, not worse.
✔ You could find balance in your eating so you can include fun, satisfying foods while feeling good in your body.
✔ Emotional eating was one less thing to worry about and certainly does not contribute guilt or shame.
✔ Food didn't send you into a cycle of guilt, dread and attempts to "do better tomorrow" but rather felt easy and nourishing.
✔ Food felt caring and healthy but also fun and pleasurable.
The Anti-Diet Guide to Overcoming Emotional Eating guides you to understand and work with your emotions PLUS improve your relationship with food and body.
So you can feel confident and peaceful around food and in your body
If emotional eating causes you to feel...
Guilt and shame
The emotions that follow emotional eating can feel lonely and shameful. It can be difficult to know how to cope in the moment which can further trigger turning to food for comfort.
Physical pain due to overeating can interrupt your work or social plans and cause a distrust or resentment for your body. It also can fuel further difficult emotion.
Unable to cope with stress
There's nothing wrong with food providing comfort (it's normal) but if food is used to numb or zone out of an emotion, it may be preventing you finding more helpful ways to cope.
It doesn't have to stay this way. You deserve to feel good around food and in your body.
The emotional eating course that teaches you to work with your body to overcome out-of-control and stressful eating.
The world is full of “how to stop emotional eating” tips. But here’s the thing. Eating is emotional. If you try to stop emotional eating it is going to backfire, create more emotional turbulence and usually worsen the out-of-control feeling around food.
You deserve to feel good around food AND to have your emotional needs met in supportive ways. This course supports you to stop feeling stressed and out-of-control around food during difficult emotion and to work with your nervous system to find supportive coping tools with absolutely no food rules.
5 modules with 3-5 videos in each module all packed full of information in (mostly) 10ish minutes each so you can fit recovering from emotional eating into your life.
Worksheets and activities to further explore your own experiences and incorporate the strategies you learn into your life.
Bonus tools to help cope during emotional moments and to develop a deeper understanding of your nervous system and body conenction such as mediations, breathwork and diet culture survival tools.
In a structured step-by-step framework so you can confidently develop the knowledge and skills to feel good around food.
Sneak peak: What's inside...
Video lesson: Introductions
Video lesson: What is emotional eating
Video lesson: Breaking down diet culture
Module 1 - Getting to the bottom of your emotional eating
- Understanding your emotions and stress response
- How dieting can drive emotional eating
- How your relationship with food impacts your physiological responses to food
- Understanding your food story
- Exploring your relationship with body
Module 2 - Working with your body
- Your mind-body connection
- Self care for emotional eating
- Food for nutrition and life
- Food and mood
- Reframing hurtful self talk
Module 3 - Feeling your feelings
- Working with your nervous system
- Learning to recognise emotion
- Coping with recurrent difficult emotion
- Emotional regulation techniques
Module 4 -In an emotional moment
- Making a coping toolkit
- Coping in the moment
- After an emotional eating moment
Module 5 - Food Freedom For Life
- Navigating diet culture
- Body acceptance
- Finding a healthy relationship with food
- Next steps...
Integrate what you learn into your own life with:
- Exploration- based worksheets
- Real-world activities
Bonus: Tools and Meditations
Download and play on demand mediations, breathwork and diet culture survival tools.
Meet Emma Townsin
Registered Dietitian and Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor
Have you been searching for someone to tell you what to eat? It's time to take a step back because to overcome emotional eating we need to look at the whole picture.
I support clients to overcome out-of-control eating by exploring your nervous system, the role food is serving in emotional moments as well as your body attunement and trust so we can reduce how often food serves as a comfort.
I then support you to navigate moments that food does serve an emotional purpose so it is no longer a big deal.
Food plays such an important role in our emotions and social life. The only way you can truly find peace with food is to stop feeling guilt for how food serves you and explore the deeper reasons for your difficult emotions.
You deserve to feel good around food and get your emotional needs met. Overcoming Emotional Eating will help you break the emotional eating cycle for good.
Overcome Emotional Eating without food rules!
Brand new updated course coming December 2023
Join the waitlist to be one of the early birds who sign up and get a great bonus offer.
This is a fit for you if...
- You experience emotional eating, binge eating, stress eating or other out-of-control eating.
- You are tired of turning to food every time you have big emotions
- Removing your binge foods from the house or trying to cut them out of your life completely is not working
- Overeating or eating unhealthy foods makes you feel guilty, ashamed or alone
- You want to feel relaxed around food and feel good in your body
- You want the right support but prefer to learn in your own time
Let's bring joy back to food by overcoming the stress of emotional eating!
This is not a fit for you if you have an active eating disorder. If you would prefer 1-on-1 specialist support you can reach out here for a free chat.
The world has taught you that you have an issue with food.
Let's take the power away from food
and uncover the real reason food feels stressful
*For less than the cost of two consultations get the whole course!
Frequently Asked Questions...
What are your qualifications to teach this course?
Will I be able to stop emotional eating?
What timeframe will it take to complete the course?
What methods does the course use?
Will it help me lose weight?
Meditation is not for me, can I still overcome emotional eating?
I have a history of trauma, is this right for me?
I'm busy right now, how much time will it take up
Do I really need to spend money on this?
Bring joy back to food
You can overcome emotional eating without denying yourself your favourite foods. Learn how to feel connected and in control around food and your emotional needs today.Coming Dec 2023 - join the waitlist