Emotional Eating Package
Stop the emotional eating cycle
Highly specialised emotional eating support so food can feel peaceful even in emotional moments.
If you're ready to...
- Stop always turning to food in highly stressful moments and learn more supportive ways to cope
- Stop feeling guilt or shame from food and instead for food to serve a supportive role in your life
- Learn how to eat in a supportive way rather than constantly having to make up for emotional eating
- Break the cycle of emotional eating by learning how to cope after an emotional eating experience
- Understand and work with your emotions instead of constantly fighting against them
You will get all this in my Emotional Eating Package
In the Emotional Eating Package
You will receive my evidence-based framework to overcome emotional eating and private counselling sessions for personalised support.
Emotional eating framework
Receive Overcoming Emotional Eating self-paced course with an evidence-based step-by-step framework.
We meet every 2 weeks to provide you with the personalised support you need in the areas you need it most.
- Learn and implement the strategies form my evidence-based framework in your very own self paced course.
- Overcoming Emotional Eating includes a 7-lesson masterclass, workbook, practical activities, meditations and a bonus body image audio exploration.
- Meet with Emma remotely every 2 weeks for the personalised support you need.
- With support and accountability at regular intervals you will be supported to see a huge change in 2 months.
Hi, I'm Emma
Have you been searching for someone to tell you what to eat so you can stop emotional, comfort or stress eating?
Food plays such an important role in our emotions and social life as well as the nutrition it provides. The only way you can truly stop using food in uncomfortable ways is to learn how to work with your body.
I created the Emotional Eating Package to give you all the tools and support you need to stop the emotional eating cycle and have a peaceful and happy relationship with food.
Not sure this is for you? Book a time and talk to me!
How to get started
Receive your self-paced course
Instantly receive "overcoming emotional eating" with your evidence-based framework and work through it in your own time.
Schedule your consultations
I will send you a link to easily book your 4 private consulations over the next months. To get the most of our time together I recommend booking every 2 weeks.
I take it you really want to make this change so let's make absolutely sure you are in the right place.
This programme is for you if:
- You often turn to food when you feel overwhelmed, stressed or other uncomfortable emotion but find it not helpful.
- You are open to learn to tune into your body and emotions rather than stay in this fight.
- You are ready to dedicate some time and headspace to making this shift (mindset work is hard but so worth it!)
- You want to feel listened to and validated in your experiences and supported to find a peaceful relationship with food and your emotions.
- You are open to try techniques such as mindfulness and reframing your belief pathways.
I would love to connect with you and learn more about how I can support you with a free discovery consultation - Book here .
This programme is not a fit if:
- You are not yet ready to let go of guilt or morality around food.
- You don't have the time to dedicate an hour or so each week to doing this work
- Using mindfulness and challenging thoughts is not your thing or what you want right now
- You are wanting a quick fix tool or not in a place to put in some challenging work for a couple of months
- Your emotional eating is linked to past trauma for which you are not receiving support.
- You are diagnosed with an eating disorder - you deserve specialist support. Feel free to email me for recommendations of where to seek support.
It sounds like this program is not quite what you need right now. You may find my self-paced courses helpful to explore in your own time - check them out here.
UK Registered Healthcare Provider
Supporting Clients Worldwide
Common Questions about the Emotional Eating Package
What makes Food Life Freedom different?
What do I get with the self-paced course?
How often do I have 1-to-1 counselling?
How much does it cost?
What are your qualifications?
Will I lose weight?
I'm worried I cannot connect with my body
Have another question? Get in touch here